First class is $38 a month. Every additional class is an additional $30 a month.
|1 Class – $38|
|2 Classes – $68|
|3 Classes – $98|
|4 Classes – $128|
Tuition is based on a yearly price broken down into monthly increments. The monthly payment is the same whether there are 3 or 5 classes in a month. This includes holidays as well. There is no refund for a missed class due to sickness or vacations.
Tuition is due by the 10th of the month. A late fee will be charged to your account if payment is not made on time.
Costumes cannot be ordered until they are paid in full!
We do a costume deposit (due in September) and a remainder balance payment (due in November).
Costume prices are class specific. If you would like to know the full price of your costume please see the front desk.
Studio Dress Code
Clothing: For all classes at Phoenix we always encourage students to wear clothing that they can move in. Anything comfortable for them!
Examples: T-shirt & Leggings / Leotard & Tights
Tank tops are welcome but must be a thick strap.
No spaghetti straps or crop tops.
Shoes: Dance shoes are class specific. If your child is doing a combination class they will need two pairs of shoes, otherwise they only need one style. All shoes can be ordered at Phoenix, just speak to someone at the front desk and we can assist you! We will be placing a shoe order after the first few weeks of classes, it is highly encouraged that if you need shoes to order them soon whereas they can take up to 6 weeks to come in.
Hair: Hair is required to be up and out of the students face.
Health and Safety
- The lobby will be closed until further notice because of COVID-19 restrictions. You are welcome to come into the studio to help your child transition into the classroom, but as soon as class begins you will have to exit.
- Masks are required to be worn inside of the lobby.
- The studio will be disinfected in between every class.
- Students temperatures will be taken upon arrival to each class. If any childs temperature is above 100 degrees they will not be able to participate in class.
- Students will also be required to wash hands upon arrival.
- If you, your family or your child do not feel well or have any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you please stay home.
- If you or your family has traveled outside of ME, NH or VT you must quarantine for 14 days before returning to class. Or obtain a negative test result within 72 hours of arriving back in ME.
- If you or your family has come into contact with someone who has test positive for the Coronavirus you must quarantine for 14 days or obtain a negative test result.
- Sickness policy unrelated to the Coronavirus – must be fever / symptom free (without the assistance from medicine) for AT LEAST 24 hours.